Keyshot6 release date

Started by giullep, August 31, 2015, 09:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mafrieger

hey we are very excited - is there any news on a possible release period??

giullep

Ehy we must be serious....no news??? Ridicolous at this time...please Luxion give any update or info...

TpwUK

As an official beta tester I can honestly say that I have received no date plans what so ever yet. However, what i can say is that version 6 is a massive release for KeyShot and there are still areas that need some attention to get that all important Stability. This latest incarnation is already getting pretty good stability, but as with all software of this nature there are always some hitches such as the two new OS releases that put things back a tad.

Be patient, let the guys at Luxion work their magic. Like I said it's a huge improvement over version 5 and it would not be wise to release until it's production house ready. Better to get rave reviews for a major overhaul than get the application released before it's ready and be eaten alive with poor reviews.

If it helps, and it is just a guess here, I would say early 1st quarter 2016

Martin

giullep

ohhh alleluja a man with an info...thanks a lot....this is important...we have an update now ..thx a lot..

Speedster

I agree.  I'm also a beta tester, and I must say that KeyShot 6 is such a massive upgrade that it's well worth the wait!  Seriously, it will change the future of high-end rendering forever!
Bill G

HaroldL

As much as everyone wants know when v6 is to be released, you just cannot rush some upgrades. Here is an old Orson Wells wine commercial that kind of puts it in perspective.

HaroldL

DMerz III

Also a Beta tester here.

They're fixing bugs on a daily basis, but if I look back to the earlier builds, the list of fixes seem to get more and more refined recently, which means to me, that a final release should be coming very soon. Super excited, very powerful update.

Speedster

IMO, KeyShot 6 is starting to run, in the words of my Uncle Art, "Slicker than snot on a doorknob"!
Bill G

giullep

Ohhhhhh coming soon????????? ??? ??? ??? No news...you are seroius??

mertmg

IT is going to be released tomorrow. Just got information from Sales! i was trying to get information about promotion for KS5 but i think i`ll miss it.  :'(

giullep

ehy don't joke...i hope you are right for tomorrow release...or i want search you...lol

mertmg

No kidding, no joke at all! . I've an email from them which says it is going to be relesead tomorrow. May be the day after but definitely he wrote tomorrow.

giullep

??? ??? Ok ok...post this mail and show your truth...or king kong will search you.. ;D ;D
I hope your info is really right...the best surprise

PhilippeV8

I strongly believe that with the beta contest ... all signs are there that it should be ready shortly after the beta contest is finished...  Just a feeling I have.  Any day now.

Despot

QuoteNo kidding, no joke at all! . I've an email from them which says it is going to be relesead tomorrow. May be the day after but definitely he wrote tomorrow.

As a Beta tester I find that hard to believe...