Keyshot6 release date

Started by giullep, August 31, 2015, 09:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mertmg

I'm not going to give his name so I will delete his name but copy the email.

Mert,
            I will need a new license request file from the new machine so if you can generate a new one for me I can send a new license file.  Did you make sure hyper threading is turned on?  KeyShot 6 will be released tomorrow so even if you by today you will get KS6 for free.  And yes you would receive all dot updates to KeyShot 6 as well.

Pro will be the same price as before.  $1,995 for Node Locked & $2,995 for Floating

Regards,

Account Manager

as I'm waiting for it I just wanted to let you know as well.

TpwUK

Names have been changed and or omitted to protect the innocent  8)

Martin

giullep

??? i think that is a fake..Tomorrow?!?!? mah, i think that is very strange...also tomorrow is today or not??

PhilippeV8

It is ...

If it's any day now, I sure hope it 's not tomorrow ... (Fri - 13th) ..........................  ;D :P

mertmg

may be he tried to tell soon with saying tomorrow. but i thought tomorrow is tomorrow. So have no idea at all.

Despot

Quote from: mertmg on November 12, 2015, 06:12:30 AM
may be he tried to tell soon with saying tomorrow. but i thought tomorrow is tomorrow. So have no idea at all.

In the words of Papa Lazarou...

'This is just a saga now Dave...'

edwardo

Creepy bastard, was Papap Lazarou. He's deffo gonna be one of my first projects once I get going in zbrush.... him and father Jack!

Despot

QuoteCreepy bastard, was Papap Lazarou. He's deffo gonna be one of my first projects once I get going in zbrush.... him and father Jack!

Lol, Father Jack would be brilliant... 'drink' 'feck' 'arse' gurls'

Speedster

Be patient, guys!  Remember several weeks ago when Adele dropped her single and it almost crashed the internet?  Well, I'm sure Luxion does not want that to happen when KeyShot 6 drops, so they're probably expanding their servers and bandwidth, and cleaning out their Internet Tubes*.
Bill G
*an Al Gore term!

giullep

is out ...the gem......yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mertmg

I think you owe me apology!
I WON!

Speedster

Yep!  It's official!  They dropped KeyShot 6 today!!!
Bill G

talos72

Anyone tried KS6 with ZBrush through the bridge yet?

TpwUK

Quote from: talos72 on November 12, 2015, 11:17:54 AM

I know Andy Jones uses KS with ZB and he was on the beta team but i am not sure if he uses the bridge :/

Martin

Niko Planke

Quote from: talos72 on November 12, 2015, 11:17:54 AM

I tested the ZBrush Bridge on our end , and have not experienced problems.  You should be good to go.
But let us know if you run into problems.

Niko