Keyshot version 6 Trial

Started by gda, December 26, 2015, 06:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gda

Hello,
I have downloaded and installed Keyshot version 6 for the purpose of trial.  I am currently using version 2.2
After I invoke the program, and import my model to be rendered and after I invoke the material library and select and drag-drop it onto my model I do not get the option to render, that I do in v 2.2, in that it is greyed out.  This is not the sequence in 2.2, understandably, however can someone here tell me which step I am missing for this version?
Thank you,
gda

TpwUK

Sounds like you have not activated your 14 day trial without watermark.

Martin

Chris B

I was under the impression you could download and install the software, as a trial, and render images, but with watermark.
Is it true?  Or you can only render if you get the 15 day watermark free trial license?

From the website  https://www.keyshot.com/try

QuoteThis download is a fully-functional license with all features. Only the render output is watermarked with background render and rendering queue disabled

TpwUK

You can use the live preview screen to render a scene but you will see the KeyShot trial watermark on that image. As far as i know you can still take a screenshot that will save that image, again with the watermark visible. The 14 day trial licence as far as i know allows you access to all the rendering options so you can do full renders and to take screenshot images without the watermark.

Martin

Chris B