Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X

Started by NM-92, April 28, 2016, 08:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh3D

Quote from: NM-92 on May 10, 2016, 09:55:44 AM
Too much noise and really dark.

An emissive inside the headlamp might help.

NM-92

Well, this came out. Emissive didn't work, but glass did the job, almost (that black spot, i have no idea what it is, but i'm kinda ok with that).

Heretic Templar

Damn those last renders look really unique.
Great work

NM-92

Quote from: Heretic Templar on May 10, 2016, 08:15:38 PM
Damn those last renders look really unique.
Great work

Thank you man  !

NM-92

New shots. Playing a little bit.

Magnus Skogsfjord

That's pretty cool! Another thread with great progress.

NM-92

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on May 12, 2016, 11:51:52 PM
That's pretty cool! Another thread with great progress.

Thank you Magnus. I can't stop playing around with this model :P . I still need to try some detail shots.

As an experiment, i tried applying some chromatic aberration to this image.

NM-92

NM-92

Will Gibbons

I agree! Great progress and those last ones look like some pretty clean marketing renderings. I still second an earlier comment that the tires look too inflated. Try the technique mentioned where you move a ground plane up a bit and clip the geometry that's under the ground plane. This way the treads won't be visible on the part of the tire that's in contact with the ground.

Really love those last ones.

NM-92

Quote from: willgibbonsdesign on May 16, 2016, 08:34:02 AM
I agree! Great progress and those last ones look like some pretty clean marketing renderings. I still second an earlier comment that the tires look too inflated. Try the technique mentioned where you move a ground plane up a bit and clip the geometry that's under the ground plane. This way the treads won't be visible on the part of the tire that's in contact with the ground.

Thanks ! I totally forgot about that ground plane tip. I'll try it with the next automotive render (66´Mustang) that is currently in progress.

Will Gibbons

Quote from: NM-92 on May 16, 2016, 04:27:10 PM
Quote from: willgibbonsdesign on May 16, 2016, 08:34:02 AM

Thanks ! I totally forgot about that ground plane tip. I'll try it with the next automotive render (66´Mustang) that is currently in progress.

Cool, can't wait to see it!