Main Menu

Radial Engine

Started by Despot, June 09, 2016, 03:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despot

Been wanting to do one of these for a long time, probably since 2012 when I first started using KeyShot

Textures using Substance Designer, the rest is KeyShot and little bit of Photoshop

Sorry M, no B&W I'm afraid :(

Model from GrabCAD

**added front view render**

J

NM-92

Finema

Whaou ! nices textures ! i like it. Bravo.

Esben Oxholm

Beautiful lighting and texturing!
I also love how you always dare to crop away parts of your model for you composition. It is looking great!

Magnus Skogsfjord

+1. Absolutely fantastic!

TpwUK

QuoteSorry M, no B&W I'm afraid :(
Don't need to see that one, J when this one is so darn good mate, the only thing i'm worried about here is that the conversation is going a tad MiB :)
It's great to see that old metal mastery again.

M

Hossein Alfideh

Despot

Thanks a lot guys :)

Esben I had no choice really, the propeller is so goddam large, and it just felt wrong to pull the camera back and show it in it's entirety - plus I think that careful cropping can lead the viewers eye :)

Martin You've completely lost me with the Men In Black reference (if that's what it is ;) )

J

TpwUK

QuoteMartin You've completely lost me with the Men In Black reference (if that's what it is ;) )

It is indeed the MiB i refer to, all characters were given agent names, so agent J, agent M etc etc

M

Alang7™

No words! It's so impressive  :D

Despot

QuoteNo words! It's so impressive

Thanks Gianluca, much appreciated :)

guest86567

The wood looks gorgeous as does the aging of the engine. Props! Pun intended.  8)

Despot

Cheers Joe, thanks for the comment :)

KeyShot

Arn

Every time Substance Designer is involved I need to do a double take, because the image looks amazing. The program seems to have a rather steep learning curve though. Can you tell us anything about your experiences with it?