Infinity Mirror Effect: One Way/ Two Way/ Half Silvered Material

Started by nathangabriele, July 13, 2016, 12:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdesign

Quote from: Will Gibbons on August 01, 2016, 06:37:04 AM
Haha! Bravo bdesign. You made my response to this thread seem pathetic, but I enjoy learning every time someone with massive creativity and smarts drops a knowledge bomb like this. Cheers!
Aww, man...I certainly wasn't trying to make ya feel that way, Will :) Just offering an alternate idea. Thank you very kindly for the massive compliment!

Cheers,
Eric

Will Gibbons

Quote from: bdesign on August 01, 2016, 09:55:18 AM
Quote from: Will Gibbons on August 01, 2016, 06:37:04 AM
Haha! Bravo bdesign. You made my response to this thread seem pathetic, but I enjoy learning every time someone with massive creativity and smarts drops a knowledge bomb like this. Cheers!
Aww, man...I certainly wasn't trying to make ya feel that way, Will :) Just offering an alternate idea. Thank you very kindly for the massive compliment!

Cheers,
Eric

Nothing personal! I was just trying to express how much I like your solution for this. I love learning new ways to do stuff!

bdesign

No worries, Will...I didn't really think you were being serious or were offended...I was just "playin' along"  ;) I truly appreciate the kind words and am very glad if you learned a new "trick" from it :) Thanks again man...

Cheers,
Eric

Will Gibbons

Quote from: bdesign on August 02, 2016, 01:00:39 PM
No worries, Will...I didn't really think you were being serious or were offended...I was just "playin' along"  ;) I truly appreciate the kind words and am very glad if you learned a new "trick" from it :) Thanks again man...

Cheers,
Eric

Sometimes intention can get lost between the lines of ones and zeros.  ;D Cheers!