Random stuff ( + The chosen one )

Started by Hossein Alfideh, January 09, 2017, 12:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Will Gibbons on March 08, 2017, 07:36:27 AM
Awesome! I think it's better now.
Thanks Will,yes it looks much better now.

Josh3D

So good Hossein! Is this a 'find the KeyShot logo'? I couldn't find it ;)

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Josh Mings on March 14, 2017, 02:34:43 PM
So good Hossein! Is this a 'find the KeyShot logo'? I couldn't find it ;)

No it was not Josh but it's really cool to see Keyshot logo somewhere ,so I've added a big one there!
hope you like it dude.  ;)

Hossein Alfideh

Hi everyone,
As we are getting closer to the spring which also comes with our new year (based on solar calendar) I'd like to share my last work in year 1395.
Spring is the beginning of a new life for every living on this planet so I wish you all a great start and a great spring.  :)

TpwUK

That's actually a very nice shot Hossein, great material on the metal spinning top, lighting has good tone and the DOF finishes it all off perfectly! Well done and a happy new year to you too.

Martin

Will Gibbons

Beautiful. Lots of subtle things in this one I like. From the ground plane to the texture on the object!

NM-92

Disregarding the metal material (i think it's awesome), i think that the ground plane is really special. The color and that subtle texture you applied looks really nice.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: TpwUK on March 17, 2017, 02:34:50 AM
That's actually a very nice shot Hossein, great material on the metal spinning top, lighting has good tone and the DOF finishes it all off perfectly! Well done and a happy new year to you too.

Martin

Thank you Martin for your kind words  :)

Quote from: Will Gibbons on March 17, 2017, 06:51:27 AM
Beautiful. Lots of subtle things in this one I like. From the ground plane to the texture on the object!

I'm really glad you liked it Will.  ;)

Quote from: NM-92 on March 17, 2017, 10:35:10 AM
Disregarding the metal material (i think it's awesome), i think that the ground plane is really special. The color and that subtle texture you applied looks really nice.

Thanks Nico,yes thats kinda my favourite part too,small details make the whole picture look better.  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Hey all,
I saw keyshot's latter post about comic book style using Toon material on Instagram so I gave it a shot.
I'm not finished with this as the real challenge is the realistic materials for me like what I did a while ago with my New York apartement but this time I chose to model a building in my own city,Tehran.
I would appreciate any suggestions.Hope you like it.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Lovely stuff you got going on lately Hossein! Love that calendar related...thingy. Great material/lighting work.

Josh3D

Love it. Contours feel a little heavy, but maybe that's from the amount of detail. It's got a great feel though with the subtle DOF.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on March 20, 2017, 09:01:00 AM
Lovely stuff you got going on lately Hossein! Love that calendar related...thingy. Great material/lighting work.

Thanks a lot Magnus. :)

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Josh Mings on March 21, 2017, 10:25:03 AM
Love it. Contours feel a little heavy, but maybe that's from the amount of detail. It's got a great feel though with the subtle DOF.

Thank you Josh for taking a look at this.actually I modeled this building for a different atmosphere but as I said Keyshot's instagram post was so great that I wnt for a toon version of this.now I'm working on real materials.

Hossein Alfideh

Hello friends,
For the past weeks I had been super busy studying but its nice to do something in my free time at last.
here is what I did,I removed the other buildings to get more realistic result as the original building doesnt have a lot of tall friends around.hope you like it.  :)

Esben Oxholm

Looks very nice!
Although, I think the building could stand out from the background a bit more :)