Random stuff ( + The chosen one )

Started by Hossein Alfideh, January 09, 2017, 12:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Heyy guys.
These are the lastest stuff I've been working on for the past weeks,there is still one other interior shot left,I'll post that  in a few days.
I'd like to thank Eric for his  Volumetric mist study,I tried to use it in my images.
Hope you like them!  :)

Despot

Beautiful stuff Hossein, you're producing some really cool stuff lately, I think yourself and Nico are the new shining stars of the forum :)

bdesign

Hossein! These are all such fantastic and beautiful compositions! Thank you very kindly for the shout out...I love what you did with the volumetrics, especially the motel sign image- you really captured a great mood in that one. Just really awesome :)

Cheers,
Eric

NM-92

Saw these on your instagram. They are fantastic in high-res.

Esben Oxholm

Great stuff, Hossein.

Love the tricycle shot and the faint volumetric light here. Looks fantastic. Missed the Eric's study post, but just found it. Very interesting! Thanks for mention it.

Finema

Josh3D

Nice! For some reason it bugs me that the trike handle hits the edge of the book in the background  :o

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Despot on January 09, 2017, 01:15:11 PM
Beautiful stuff Hossein, you're producing some really cool stuff lately, I think yourself and Nico are the new shining stars of the forum :)

Wow John! thanks a lot man.It always feels great to hear these kind words from you man! :)

Quote from: bdesign on January 09, 2017, 02:16:17 PM
Hossein! These are all such fantastic and beautiful compositions! Thank you very kindly for the shout out...I love what you did with the volumetrics, especially the motel sign image- you really captured a great mood in that one. Just really awesome :)

Cheers,
Eric

I'm glad you liked the results Eric,That motel sign is my favourite one too!
Thank you for sharing your studies man!   :)

Quote from: NM-92 on January 09, 2017, 03:24:01 PM
Saw these on your instagram. They are fantastic in high-res.

Thanks a lot Nico for your support  ;)
glad you liked them!

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on January 10, 2017, 01:31:05 AM
Great stuff, Hossein.

Love the tricycle shot and the faint volumetric light here. Looks fantastic. Missed the Eric's study post, but just found it. Very interesting! Thanks for mention it.

Thanks Esben!
yupp, thats a great thread.I had alot of fun working with the volumetrics!

Quote from: Josh Mings on January 10, 2017, 10:58:59 AM
Nice! For some reason it bugs me that the trike handle hits the edge of the book in the background  :o

Don't worry Josh,I'll rerender it without the book for you! ;)
Thanks for commenting!

Hossein Alfideh

Here is the last one!  :)

Arian Shamil

All of them.....AMAZING!
Again, great works from you!
I really like them :)

Will Gibbons

Man, that safe house is probably my new favorite rendering... well done.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Arian Shamil on January 11, 2017, 02:31:27 PM
All of them.....AMAZING!
Again, great works from you!
I really like them :)

Thanks alot Arian for your support!  :)

Quote from: Will Gibbons on January 12, 2017, 07:53:28 AM
Man, that safe house is probably my new favorite rendering... well done.

Thanks a lot Will! I really appreciate it man!

Will Gibbons

It's a bit ironic... KeyShot is primarily used for creating nice product shots. And rightfully so... it does so really well. Seldom does a customer want their product under-lit. However, anyone who studies photography/film understands the mood that can be conveyed using stylistic effects. I think we're so used to placing an object in the frame and lighting it, that we don't see silhouetted objects like in your latest image often-- which I think is why it's got a fresh feel to it. Makes me want to try creating a cool silhouette rendering.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Will Gibbons on January 13, 2017, 08:15:26 AM
It's a bit ironic... KeyShot is primarily used for creating nice product shots. And rightfully so... it does so really well. Seldom does a customer want their product under-lit. However, anyone who studies photography/film understands the mood that can be conveyed using stylistic effects. I think we're so used to placing an object in the frame and lighting it, that we don't see silhouetted objects like in your latest image often-- which I think is why it's got a fresh feel to it. Makes me want to try creating a cool silhouette rendering.

Totally agreed! and you might remember the whole idea came from a photo.there are actually lots of examples all around us but we might not pay attention to them at all. your comment encourage me to try another shot like this, just have to look around and find a cool subject.

Hossein Alfideh

Hi everyone,
As you might have noticed I'm sharing my random renders on this thread and this time I worked on a perfect model which I got from grabcad by Esben Oxholm.
here is my first shot of this beauty.