Main Menu

Jaded Dragon

Started by bdesign, January 14, 2017, 05:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdesign

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on January 15, 2017, 05:52:17 AM
This is insane Eric! :o
I love it, specially when I saw the high resolution. Can't wait to see the Mat-graph.
thanks for sharing.
Thanks very much, Hossein! And yep, as I forewarned...it is just a little bit crazy :o.

Cheers,
Eric

TpwUK

Jeez that has to be the largest mat graph yet! Guess we are going to need a new NodeGroup adding to the node editor for version 7 if Eric is going to be doing materials to this level of complexity!

Martin

bdesign

Quote from: TpwUK on January 15, 2017, 10:45:08 PM
Jeez that has to be the largest mat graph yet! Guess we are going to need a new NodeGroup adding to the node editor for version 7 if Eric is going to be doing materials to this level of complexity!

Martin
;D That sounds like a splendid idea, Martin!  ;)

Cheers,
Eric

Chad Holton

Not sure what's more impressive, the rendering or the material graph!  :D

NM-92

TGS808

Quote from: bdesign on January 15, 2017, 01:38:32 AM
I'll post the matGraph soon, but I'll warn you...it's f***ing insane!

An understatement if ever there was one.  ;) I don't know how you didn't get lost. This looks like one of those boards the feds put together when trying to connect the ties in a crime syndicate or catch a serial killer.  ;D Nice work!!

Will Gibbons

Eric, the adjustment bureau is on it's way...  ;)

Out of curiosity, how long were you working on this material?

bdesign

Quote from: Chad Holton on January 16, 2017, 06:08:17 AM
Not sure what's more impressive, the rendering or the material graph!  :D
Thanks very much, Chad!

Cheers,
Eric

bdesign

Quote from: NM-92 on January 16, 2017, 06:45:31 AM
This is sick Eric !
Thanks, Nico! I told ya, man  :o ;D

Cheers,
Eric

bdesign

Quote from: TGS808 on January 16, 2017, 07:45:57 AM
Quote from: bdesign on January 15, 2017, 01:38:32 AM
I'll post the matGraph soon, but I'll warn you...it's f***ing insane!

An understatement if ever there was one.  ;) I don't know how you didn't get lost. This looks like one of those boards the feds put together when trying to connect the ties in a crime syndicate or catch a serial killer.  ;D Nice work!!

Thanks very much! I love your description and pic...perhaps I should name the dragon "Gus"?  ;D

Cheers,
Eric

bdesign

Quote from: Will Gibbons on January 16, 2017, 08:02:26 AM

Oh man...now you've got me peeking through the blinds every five minutes! I put the material together over the course of a day, did a test render overnight, then made some adjustments and added even more the next day  :o

Cheers,
Eric

Magnus Skogsfjord

Superb looking material, Eric. And woah, that's an impressive matgraph indeed! Gonna need some minority report UI next to throw those nodes around.

bdesign

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on January 16, 2017, 01:21:25 PM
Superb looking material, Eric. And woah, that's an impressive matgraph indeed! Gonna need some minority report UI next to throw those nodes around.

Thanks very much, Magnus! A Minority Report UI might send me off the deep end  ;D Always good to hear from you.

Cheers,
Eric

Will Gibbons

Quote from: bdesign on January 16, 2017, 01:10:36 PM
Quote from: Will Gibbons on January 16, 2017, 08:02:26 AM

Oh man...now you've got me peeking through the blinds every five minutes! I put the material together over the course of a day, did a test render overnight, then made some adjustments and added even more the next day  :o

Cheers,
Eric

Cool, thanks for answering. :)