Random renders ( +Nintendo SNES )

Started by jet1990, June 05, 2017, 04:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardfunnell

+1 on that simple bathroom scene, looks really nice!!

Josh3D

Love these, Usman. Very well done. I want that faucet for my bathroom :)

rfollett

kitchen scene looks amazing - can you tell me a little about the lighting setup you used? Thanks

jet1990

Thanks for the feedback. I'm hoping to get the the point of reaching the borderline between real & cgi.

Quote from: rfollett on July 07, 2017, 12:25:07 AM
kitchen scene looks amazing - can you tell me a little about the lighting setup you used? Thanks

The lighting is just a environment HDRI with the brightest spot coming in through the window and door. i did a little bit of post work in photoshop ( adjusting the curves and colour balance )

jet1990

another scene set up playing around with different mood lighting.

jet1990

some more renders along with 2 variations of the kitchen scene.

Josh3D

Oooo. I like the one with the orange wall for sure. Really nice, Usman. The lighting in the chair scene is beautiful.

jet1990

thanks josh. Another simplistic bathroom scene.

jet1990

worked a little more on the bathroom. Changed the textures and did a little more in post.

Josh3D

Excellent. The view through the window and steam adds a lot to the scene.

Esben Oxholm

Super cool addition of the steam, water and winter background.
Maybe warm ambient light from behind the tub would help to enhance the feeling of warmth. Just an idea :)

That floor looks great too - and slippery! ;)

Will Gibbons

Big improvement on that bathroom scene!

mattjgerard

Quote from: jet1990 on July 13, 2017, 02:16:02 AM
worked a little more on the bathroom. Changed the textures and did a little more in post.

My brain went 100% rorschach test on the steam when I saw that. I see a baby dinosaur on the right blowing a smoke ring at the larger alien squatting down trying to feed it.

And if the floor is wet an slippery its because my kid just did a belly flop into it from off camera.

Will Gibbons

Quote from: mattjgerard on July 13, 2017, 01:07:47 PM
Quote from: jet1990 on July 13, 2017, 02:16:02 AM

My brain went 100% rorschach test on the steam when I saw that. I see a baby dinosaur on the right blowing a smoke ring at the larger alien squatting down trying to feed it.

And if the floor is wet an slippery its because my kid just did a belly flop into it from off camera.

I wish I was lying, but I see it too.

asspaula

Quote from: jet1990 on June 09, 2017, 01:30:31 AM
thanks for the feedback everyone. Attached is the render with the backplate slightly desaturated with brightness turned up a little.

excellent job
Excellent work I'm impressed with your result
I'm learning how to manipulate keyshot now
Could you make available to the scene for study?
Grateful for the attention