GARNIER Pure Active

Started by DJ_Dhrub, October 26, 2017, 01:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Dhrub

Droplet simulation created using RealFlow standard particles in conjunction with the Surface Tension Daemon. Model is created using Maya. Textured in Photoshop with the help of headus UVLayout.

mattjgerard

Looks really good! the DOF really helps with the perspective of it. I've messed with realflow enough to be amazed by it, but not enough to do anything like this. very cool!

Will Gibbons

Beautiful. The animation you did on it too is awesome.

DJ_Dhrub

Thank You!!
I tried doing it as per my understanding and abilities. However, I wanted to do it at 60FPS. But due to Hardware limitation on my end, I am unable to do so. It will be a much smoother transition and the overall look and feel will look best at 60FPS & it will also remove all the stuttering.
Glad you people liked it though.

Will Gibbons

Quote from: DJ_Dhrub on October 26, 2017, 11:54:49 AM
Thank You!!
I tried doing it as per my understanding and abilities. However, I wanted to do it at 60FPS. But due to Hardware limitation on my end, I am unable to do so. It will be a much smoother transition and the overall look and feel will look best at 60FPS & it will also remove all the stuttering.
Glad you people liked it though.

Sure, a good idea. Just depends on what is needed in the end. It might be nice to see a slower version to appreciate the work on this. One thing you can do is just output frames from KeyShot, then put them into your video editing program of choice and chose precise settings for export and encode to get the smoothest playback possible. Good luck!

mattjgerard

That's exactly what I was thinking too. From being 15 years a video editor, the animation seemed a little too "real time" and if I was editing a spot or promo for this product, I'd slow that way down, give it a bit more drama, with a bit of forced motion blur and Frischluft love, man that would be a right pretty shot.

DJ_Dhrub

Well thanks for all the suggestion. From next time surely keep all these factor in mind.
mattjgerard I will try to mimic what you are saying in my next video.

mattjgerard

Quote from: DJ_Dhrub on October 27, 2017, 11:26:01 PM
Well thanks for all the suggestion. From next time surely keep all these factor in mind.
mattjgerard I will try to mimic what you are saying in my next video.

GOt your PM, I will respond when I have time, which should be soon.