Main Menu

First animation

Started by zooropa, December 23, 2017, 12:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zooropa

Hi. If you have any suggestion I am open to listen.
I am not sure about the light. I render it at only 35 samples cause my laptop...its going to explode.

https://vimeo.com/248595080

Arian Shamil

Will Gibbons

Did you ever figure out what the issue was with the first animation? This seems to be better.

zooropa

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 27, 2017, 07:58:12 AM
Did you ever figure out what the issue was with the first animation? This seems to be better.

Yes . The error was fixed when I switch off 'render background' mode. Strange bug.

Will Gibbons

Quote from: zooropa on January 02, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

Yes . The error was fixed when I switch off 'render background' mode. Strange bug.

That is strange. Good to know. FYI, unless you must work in KeyShot while it's rendering, there's no reason to use 'render in background'... it'll just slow down your render times.

zooropa

Quote from: Will Gibbons on January 03, 2018, 06:57:17 AM
Quote from: zooropa on January 02, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

That is strange. Good to know. FYI, unless you must work in KeyShot while it's rendering, there's no reason to use 'render in background'... it'll just slow down your render times.

Great tip Will! Thanks .

PS. Do you think the animation is too dark ?

Will Gibbons

Quote from: zooropa on January 03, 2018, 10:13:15 AM
Great tip Will! Thanks .

PS. Do you think the animation is too dark ?

Not necessarily. I personally keep my monitors on low brightness until it's time to do final lighting and post-processing. If I turn my monitor up, it looks good, but I tend to err on the brighter/more contrast side just to be safe. If you've got your animation or frames in an editing program, that's an easy fix!

zooropa