Main Menu

Cooking Oil Bottle

Started by Pouya Hosseinzadeh, April 04, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Hello everyone,

This is my entry to "Famila cooking oil bottle design competition" that final design, was created by improving some very simple sketches.
The modeling of this work is done using the Rhinoceros and I have done the final render using KeyShot.
The raw rendering was post edited in Photoshop. after added some logo and background, I did my usual process .
The label was designed using Photoshop and then added to KeyShot.

Hope you Like it.

NM-92

Nice model, and mouse ! How did you get the front surface to blend with the rest of the body ? Always had trouble with that in Rhino.

zooropa

Quote from: NM-92 on April 04, 2018, 03:53:59 PM
Nice model, and mouse ! How did you get the front surface to blend with the rest of the body ? Always had trouble with that in Rhino.

I believe with a blend between surfaces. I guess there are more ways. You can check Rhino forum...they are super fast answering and know a lot.

Will Gibbons

The final rendering turned out nice. Good luck!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: NM-92 on April 04, 2018, 03:53:59 PM
Thanks Nicolas,
I'm doing several different ways but I use more of this:
In the first step, I extract an edge frome Intersection of two serface that I want to create an other fade surface between them.
Then Create a pipe with different diameters . After that, I splite surfaces using the pipe that I've created.
Finally using the blend surface, I create a soft and fade surface between two surface.

I hope this technique works for you.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Will Gibbons on April 05, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
The final rendering turned out nice. Good luck!
Really appreciate it Willam!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Mikael Prous on April 08, 2018, 05:55:06 AM
I love the final result! Great job. Can easily imagine it on commercials on tv or in a magazine. Nice background and the sunflowers are a nice touch. Keep up the great job. Good luck!
Cheers man! Appreciate it!
Thanks for your kindly words.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

An other shot from Famila oil Bottle!

Josh3D

I think you've got a winner there. Fabulous design and the renders look magnificent!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Josh Mings on April 12, 2018, 09:22:50 AM
I think you've got a winner there. Fabulous design and the renders look magnificent!
Hope this happens! Thanks a lot  Josh, I really appreciate your kindly words!

Magnus Skogsfjord

Looks great man! It's great to see your process too. End result looks really professional! Well done mate!

Chad Holton

Very nice modeling and rendering! Good luck with the contest.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Mikael Prous on April 19, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
Some photoshop there? If so, Great skill! love the presentation stile!
Thanks a lot dude!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on April 20, 2018, 03:56:08 AM
Looks great man! It's great to see your process too. End result looks really professional! Well done mate!
Cheers man! Appreciate it! But I'm not professional as you are :)

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Chad Holton on April 20, 2018, 06:52:50 AM
Very nice modeling and rendering! Good luck with the contest.
I am really grateful dear Chad!