My product renderings- Juicy update p. 8

Started by puyopuyo, September 27, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnus Skogsfjord

Echoing the others, awesome work as always. Looks super tasty!

Will Gibbons

DMerz III

:) Welll done, bravo bravo!

I really like that contextual shot as well!

fa2020

very well as always,
What render settings did you use for those clean renders and how long did it take to finish each shot?
Did you use Custom Control setting?

Zeltronic

Very clean and well execute, a professional looking, very nice  :)

puyopuyo

Thank you all for the great feedback!  :D The good responses I got for the context shot, will lead to more images in this style for sure! Anyway I´m glad to get your feedback for my work.

@Finema

It´s the Keyshot Mango juice! Went a bit more into detail about the post processing involved here: https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php?topic=24073.msg101029#msg101029

@fa2020 I use Maximum Samples 300-500 on each render. Took around 10-30 minutes for each on a 32 core farm.

Here are my latest renderings- a Reciprocating / Sabre Saw with an exploded view I originally made for the last render weekly challenge.  ;D

DMerz III

Oh man, that's amazing. I love it, you are killing it with your compositions in context!

Will Gibbons

That last image is great! Please tell me it's not all 3D/CG...

DMerz III

This thread is now classified as a museum to proper product CGI.

sleby

that action shot is just amazing. how did you do it?

puyopuyo

Quote from: DMerz III on March 20, 2019, 05:47:09 PM
Oh man, that's amazing. I love it, you are killing it with your compositions in context!
Thanks,  great to hear. 

puyopuyo

Quote from: Will Gibbons on March 25, 2019, 10:28:33 AM
That last image is great! Please tell me it's not all 3D/CG...
You´re giving me too much credit Will! :D Besides the Saw it´s a photo backplate.

puyopuyo

Quote from: sleby on March 27, 2019, 12:53:41 AM
that action shot is just amazing. how did you do it?
Thank you! I used a great photo, set it as a backplate in Keyshot, adjusted the camera + lighting and then did some masking in Photoshop!

puyopuyo

Quote from: DMerz III on March 26, 2019, 12:19:29 PM
This thread is now classified as a museum to proper product CGI.
Haha, sounds so official.
Here are some new context shots for a PC/PS3 gamepad- second one is with a backplate again.

Will Gibbons

That last one passes as a photograph. No joke. Something I think I only see a few times a year. Killer!