Keyshot Studio Renders

Started by Despot, April 11, 2012, 08:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despot

Hey There

My first post on this forum, would just like to show a few images that were done in my lunch break whilst at work

I normally use Maxwell Render as my primary rendering weapon, but I have to say I'm really impressed with KeyShot - all the images in this post were rendered in a single hour, in fact probably 45 minutes... compared to 3 days with Maxwell

They are all 'studio' based and use custom HDRI's and custom scratch maps, they contain a gratuitous amount of metal, sorry for that  ;)

All models shown were downloaded from GrabCad apart from the 'Bangle' which is my own model available for download on GrabCad

Thanks for looking

J

Josh3D

Welcome Biomechanic! These.... are absolutely incredible. Thanks for sharing.

jhiker

Wonderful! That's my kind of engineering  :)

Without giving too much away, did you make the scratch map(s) yourself?
They look really good.

What metal did you use for the pink-ish effect?

Despot

thanks for the comments, its most appreciated...

Quote from: jhiker on April 11, 2012, 08:36:36 AM
Wonderful! That's my kind of engineering  :)

Without giving too much away, did you make the scratch map(s) yourself?
They look really good.

What metal did you use for the pink-ish effect?

The scratch maps were done in Photoshop and the pinkish metal in the 'Bangle' image is a supposed to be rose gold, i just choose a redish/pinkish colour for the diffuse element

J

jhiker

Quote from: biomechanic on April 11, 2012, 08:44:40 AM

The scratch maps were done in Photoshop ......

Well, they're really effective..!

guest84672

feher

Another perfect example of Keyshot at it's best.
Great work ! Love the scratches.
Keep them coming.
Tim

tsunami

Really a great great works !!!!!!Your shared renders images seems a real object!!!wow no words! beautiful.
Should be appreciate if you could post your render time, and your settings ..like what kind of lights did u use ? and how did u positoned your model on keyshot plane?(the position on the x y z plane , and where is the spot light).
Compliments