Various renders (+ Banner Designs)

Started by Magnus Skogsfjord, July 28, 2014, 04:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Gibbons

How many fish did you model? hahaha :) This is a neat image. Congrats.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on October 05, 2017, 07:24:25 AM
That came out really great, Magnus!
The water and caustics on the bottom looks tasty!

How much is photoshop?
Are the fishes geometry? :)
Thank you Esben! It's always greatly appreciated. The only thing photoshopped is the light rays coming from the top. The fishes are all geometry!

Quote from: Will Gibbons on October 05, 2017, 07:46:08 AM
How many fish did you model? hahaha :) This is a neat image. Congrats.
Hah! It was a mixture between linear patterning and a matriculate operation of duplications. There's certainly a lot of fish Indeed! Thanks man!

rembem

Try Blender to create splashes. It's so simple

Hossein Alfideh

I really like your scenes Magnus.You have your own special way to show what you want in your shots and that's something to be proud of.Well done! :)

Josh3D

Love the engineering visuals. Cool stuff Magnus.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: rembem on October 05, 2017, 01:32:33 PM
Try Blender to create splashes. It's so simple
Alrighty! I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on October 08, 2017, 01:30:58 AM
I really like your scenes Magnus.You have your own special way to show what you want in your shots and that's something to be proud of.Well done! :)
Woah.. That's mighty nice of you to say Hossein! I greatly appreciate it:)

Quote from: Josh Mings on October 09, 2017, 11:12:57 AM
Love the engineering visuals. Cool stuff Magnus.
Thanks Josh! And thanks a bunch for sharing :)

Magnus Skogsfjord

Another cutaway project. Model was originally designed in NX for a NX + Keyshot plugin tutorial for my company, but I took it a step further and made a sectioned model explaining the prinicple behind it.

Hope you like it.

Esben Oxholm

Very cool, Magnus!
Love your infographic style you have been doing lately.

Might want to add some numbering of the process for clarity, now that it is basically upside down from normal reading direction (western at least).
I guess most people can figure this one out, but just an idea if this type of visual is used for a more complex less know machine/process :)

NM-92

I know it's merely a graphic support, but i really like the heating plate :P Really nice textures.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on December 05, 2017, 12:25:54 PM
Very cool, Magnus!
Love your infographic style you have been doing lately.

Might want to add some numbering of the process for clarity, now that it is basically upside down from normal reading direction (western at least).
I guess most people can figure this one out, but just an idea if this type of visual is used for a more complex less know machine/process :)
Thanks Esben! Appreciate your C&C.

And yes, that's a very good point. I thought about it, and it's definitely important for the more technical stuff, but I thought this one was pretty explanatory on it's own :)

Quote from: NM-92 on December 05, 2017, 01:05:18 PM
I know it's merely a graphic support, but i really like the heating plate :P Really nice textures.
Well, it was given some love, so I'm glad you noticed! Thanks Nico :)

Will Gibbons

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 07, 2017, 10:18:19 AM
Big, bold and easy to read! Awesome.
Thanks Will! Appreciate it :)

Next up is a little weekend art project i just wrapped up: Cover up. Pear is a freebie from https://www.blankrepository.com/, the scanned workers and pile of planks. are something left over from an older project of mine that I've adjusted to pursue the look of small figurines, and the rest is modeled in NX (scaffolding and tapestry).

Will Gibbons

This is on pear with your best work! Other renderings don't quite compear... anymore puns?
This one works well, nice narrative, surprising and funny. Nailed it.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 12, 2017, 07:44:57 AM
This is on pear with your best work! Other renderings don't quite compear... anymore puns?
This one works well, nice narrative, surprising and funny. Nailed it.
Haha, almost pearfect eyh? Thanks a bunch Will, appreciate your kind words :)

JonWelch

Pearsonally I think these look fantastic! ;) I love macro shots with a strong DOF.