Millergo - BMW M4 Convertible

Started by Millergo, September 10, 2014, 07:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millergo

HI GUYS!!
Well, this time i will show you my latest model and some renders. I need to say you that I finished my 3DStore where you can download some models for free and buy others too.

3D Store: http://millergostore.com/

I hope you like my new rends and thanks for all as allways, bye BROS!

Adam_M

The 2nd on and last one are my favs! Again, stunning work mate!

(still waiting on those raptor blueprints  ;))

TpwUK

Stunning stuff again Millergo, the close-up on the wheel is super sweet, and the gold metallic car in the dirty warehouse is really special... Well done mate

Martin

Millergo

Quote from: Adam_M on September 10, 2014, 10:24:33 AM
The 2nd on and last one are my favs! Again, stunning work mate!

(still waiting on those raptor blueprints  ;))

Sorry bro, I forgot the blueprints, i will do dont worry

edwardo

Ed

Really nice work!   Nice website too - I'll have to try one of your models.

Ed Ferguson

mjb

Holy crap - those are Excellent man. 2nd one down (which incidentally, is exactly the thing you would see in a Mag)... the only thing which caught my eye (it's just an observation) is the tiling on the floor.
Are these all HDRI's with matching backplates? Or are you inserting them into photo's and just finding a HDRI to match up the lighting? either way, excellent.
4th one down is perfect! Couldn't get any better if you had taken it with a camera!

Millergo

Quote from: mjb on September 11, 2014, 02:48:44 AM
Holy crap - those are Excellent man. 2nd one down (which incidentally, is exactly the thing you would see in a Mag)... the only thing which caught my eye (it's just an observation) is the tiling on the floor.
Are these all HDRI's with matching backplates? Or are you inserting them into photo's and just finding a HDRI to match up the lighting? either way, excellent.
4th one down is perfect! Couldn't get any better if you had taken it with a camera!
Thanks so much for your coment, well on the second image i use a HDR and a real floor modelled and textuzed and yes, that tiling is a fucking problem with photoshop.....i will fix that when i have time hahaha but thanks so much for your observation dude.

Chad Holton

Very awesome work as usual Millergo!  8)
Also, you may want to watch your language (your last post). We have bikers on the forum that may get offended.  :D

mjb

Yeah man, watch your f*cking language!  ;D ;D ;D heha
So the rest? Whatcha doin? Matching backplates and HDRI? Orrrrrrr backplate and then modding/finding a HDRI to suit? I'm interested because your images are very magazine-like punchy... and I wanna do the same!  :)

I think it's probably best if you share the .ksp ;) ;D
...and some great free models on your site! nice one.

Josh3D

Superb! Always look forward to seeing all the work you're churning out.

Millergo

Quote from: Chad Holton on September 11, 2014, 04:52:46 AM
Very awesome work as usual Millergo!  8)
Also, you may want to watch your language (your last post). We have bikers on the forum that may get offended.  :D
Im so sorry  :-[

Millergo

Quote from: mjb on September 11, 2014, 05:38:09 AM
Yeah man, watch your f*cking language!  ;D ;D ;D heha
So the rest? Whatcha doin? Matching backplates and HDRI? Orrrrrrr backplate and then modding/finding a HDRI to suit? I'm interested because your images are very magazine-like punchy... and I wanna do the same!  :)

I think it's probably best if you share the .ksp ;) ;D
...and some great free models on your site! nice one.
Well all of them are Photos and I use another HDR with my own lights

edwardo

not many will get this...

mjb