FIAT 500X CROSS - CSUV 334PROJECT

Started by slater, December 11, 2014, 02:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slater

here new 500x cross SUV , it's use the same Renegade Platform but different look..
I'm a renegade..I'm a 500x cross suv

Josh3D

This is looking really good. It's floating, or looks like it is, there on the passenger front side and tires could use some detail. Love the feel though!

slater

Quote from: josh3d on December 11, 2014, 02:43:06 PM
This is looking really good. It's floating, or looks like it is, there on the passenger front side and tires could use some detail. Love the feel though!
Hm...i thought better...really..mah

feher

Yes this is almost there. Need to add some weight to the car. it does feel like its floating a tad. I would tone down the hood a little bit, tjust to bring back some shape.
Love the treatment of the dust and dirt on the car ! Nice work with that.
Give it a little more love and this will be a keeper for sure.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

slater

Quote from: feher on December 16, 2014, 03:43:08 PM
Yes this is almost there. Need to add some weight to the car. it does feel like its floating a tad. I would tone down the hood a little bit, tjust to bring back some shape.
Love the treatment of the dust and dirt on the car ! Nice work with that.
Give it a little more love and this will be a keeper for sure.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim
Thanks Tim, i will try to adjust it.But could you explain me, what do you mean exactly for " I would tone down the hood a little bit".
thanks

feher

What I mean by that is your light is so intense on the hood you are loosing the shape/design of it. You can still have a strong light at the sametime showing the design of the hood.
Do a region render for that part with the paint or light toned down so you can see the shape of the hood then blend what you have and the new render together.
Tim

slater

Quote from: feher on December 17, 2014, 02:58:11 PM
What I mean by that is your light is so intense on the hood you are loosing the shape/design of it. You can still have a strong light at the sametime showing the design of the hood.
Do a region render for that part with the paint or light toned down so you can see the shape of the hood then blend what you have and the new render together.
Tim
Ok now i understand what you meant. I thought was not that intense..but maybe was only my idea.
Thanks
Regards

IrradianceCache

I agree, the car is certainly floating, in reality the rocks would be digging into the tyres on such a terrain dude

I'm not totally sure man, but I think I can also see telltale signs of the use of the Photshop clone brush or the like, in parts of the images, especially near and around the wheels. There are smudges/blurs everywhere. Almost like there was another car there and it has been clumsily removed... This is just an overservation dude, nothing more. There is nothing wrong in doing that per se...

To me, this car doesn't fit the environment at the moment, but it could be promising with a lot more work.

IrradianceCache

Hey man, I'm gonna add that there are reflections on the glass and the bodywork suggesting vegetation that isn't on the wallpaper backplate you've used. You need to use a more fitting HDRI, perhaps a desert landscape ?

slater

Quote from: IrradianceCache on August 13, 2015, 01:59:01 AM
Hey man, I'm gonna add that there are reflections on the glass and the bodywork suggesting vegetation that isn't on the wallpaper backplate you've used. You need to use a more fitting HDRI, perhaps a desert landscape ?
Yes you are right ,..there is vegetation on reflection...but maybe Could be on the margins of the road or even before, hidden from the camera..ehhh..
however i could try also with desert hdri..
thanks..
regards

Angelo

nice dirt details on the front license plate, could we see a clay model?

Angelo

here is a good reference i think

PhilippeV8

Honestly, I think the perspective on the Slater render looks better matched to the background ..  Don't know if that "reference" image is a render or not, but if it's not, it's a weird photo .. the car looks "too small" at the back for a nice perspective.

Angelo

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on August 14, 2015, 06:52:31 AM
Honestly, I think the perspective on the Slater render looks better matched to the background ..  Don't know if that "reference" image is a render or not, but if it's not, it's a weird photo .. the car looks "too small" at the back for a nice perspective.
you know i think its a render it has some weird white coloring on the back