Mclaren P1 #2

Started by Arian Shamil, January 02, 2015, 03:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arian Shamil

Ciao to all! a
This is my first render for 2015 and i tried to do a "sunset" render :D
Happy new rendering year to everybody!
P.S
You can see it also here: https://www.facebook.com/arianshamildesign   or   http://arianshamil.com/2015/01/02/mclaren-p1-concept-car-environment-2/
;)

feher

Very nice. I think you can push this more. The ground is all one tone. would like to see some light hitting the ground by the car. With this lighting the wheels and tires will be popping more. need some nice highlights..etc I really like what you have here. Now its just time for the little details to take it to the next level.
Thanks for sharing Hope to see this again.
My door is always open.
Tim

slater

I like that orange tone! I see u use often that one.. could you share material setup ?
Thanks

Arian Shamil

Quote from: feher on January 02, 2015, 07:06:22 AM
Very nice. I think you can push this more. The ground is all one tone. would like to see some light hitting the ground by the car. With this lighting the wheels and tires will be popping more. need some nice highlights..etc I really like what you have here. Now its just time for the little details to take it to the next level.
Thanks for sharing Hope to see this again.
My door is always open.
Tim

Ciao Tim!
Thank you very much and i totally agree with you about the details...i think they means a lot and i've a lot to learn about it :)
Thanks a ton about the advices you gived to me...i'll try to do them....
You're meaning to create some light reflection on the ground, right? reflection comings from car paint, right?
Sorry for my bad english....
Thanks again for everything :)
Arian

Arian Shamil

Quote from: slater on January 02, 2015, 12:34:01 PM
I like that orange tone! I see u use often that one.. could you share material setup ?
Thanks

Thanks!
This orange is a non definitive setup (i'm working on it from a lot of time...but i never find the definitive setup...at least right now i didn't reached it :D)
Anyway the actual setup is a metal paint, customized in each value but the base is a metal paint, with high values on dimension and visibilty of the flares and with an high reflection value too :)
The density of the metal is quite low.....about 0,30 / 0,40....i preferred to play with the dimension of the flares ;)