Into the wild ( + Palm trees silhouette)

Started by Hossein Alfideh, November 11, 2016, 06:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest84672

Don't forget about "Performance Mode" ... ;-)

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Will Gibbons on November 30, 2016, 06:34:43 AM
Man! Killing it. I love that you took what you learned on your previous renderings and incorporated those into this one. Might be cool to see some small ground lights on the steps on the right-side of the image. Well-done.

Aa man! I actually had that in mind but totally forgot about that!
without those lights its impossible to find way when it gets darker!
Thanks for the kind words dude!  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on November 30, 2016, 06:41:12 AM
Again: Awesome! You are really pushing it now, Hossein. This is stunning!

Thanks a lot dude!  :)

Quote from: TpwUK on November 30, 2016, 12:45:26 PM
Excellent start, I can see many different scenarios for that model. I look forward to seeing what you come up with as a final image

Martin

Thanks for the kind words Martin! :)

Quote from: dmerziii on December 01, 2016, 09:04:50 AM
Superb!!

Merci!

Quote from: bdesign on December 01, 2016, 09:47:33 AM
Another beautiful image, Hossein  :) Well done!

Cheers,
Eric

Thank you Eric ,really appreciate it dude!  :)

Quote from: Despot on December 05, 2016, 01:04:43 PM
Great renders Hussein, cool as f*** - that villa is awesome, you're fast becoming the guy for exterior renders

for real? :o
Thanks a lot John for the kind words!  ;)

Quote from: NM-92 on December 05, 2016, 02:53:04 PM
I think i'd get like, zero FPS if i load all this geo into KS :P Excellent work Hossein, really impressive.

much appreciated Nico!glad you liked it!
Cheers!

Quote from: thomasteger on December 06, 2016, 12:20:41 PM
Don't forget about "Performance Mode" ... ;-)

of course I did not Thomas,to be honest without performance mode it was kinda impossible!  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Hello my friends,
I'm back to my favorite thread  and I'm working on another lake scene again but first I'd like to share a shot which I did while ago.
let me know what you think,hope you like it.  :)

DMerz III

Gorgeous, love the shaders here and that geometry is something special!

Bernardo Lickfold

Amazing work here Hossein !! Its really nice to see what you can do in Keyshot. Really nice colors in this last one but would like to see it with some kind of sunset light or early morning sky.

I'll keep an eye on this project.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: DMerzIII on May 19, 2017, 11:24:25 AM
Gorgeous, love the shaders here and that geometry is something special!

Thanks alot.I'm glad you like the mood here.  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Bernardo Lickfold on May 19, 2017, 11:26:15 AM
Amazing work here Hossein !! Its really nice to see what you can do in Keyshot. Really nice colors in this last one but would like to see it with some kind of sunset light or early morning sky.

I'll keep an eye on this project.

Thank you Bernardo for taking a look.Well to be honest I wanted to go for the early sky but as I've done something similar to this (Wheat farm and the boat scene) which are all in the same mood so I thought it would be nice to go for a different time of the day.  :)

Josh3D

Yeah, this is awesome. Kinda like laying it the fields just looking up at the sky. Ahhh :)

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Josh Mings on May 22, 2017, 09:56:37 AM
Yeah, this is awesome. Kinda like laying it the fields just looking up at the sky. Ahhh :)

Feels really good to hear the exact thing I had in my mind when I started doing this from you Josh.Thanks a lot!  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Hi all,
I'd like to share my latest work now,an unfinished bridge!my concept was a little inspired by the Last of us video game.there are so many cool locations and really cool atmosphere everywhere when you play it.so I wanted to go for that golden sun light on the poisonous mist which has rendered the air unbreathable.
All thanks to Eric Brock for helping me to understand how to get cool results using Volumetric mist.
a little noise on the mist was intended.
tell me your ideas.hope you like it.  :)

Will Gibbons

Very cool concept. I think you could push it so it reads a bit better. The wood slats for the bridge look too thin I think. Also, maybe a slightly less over-head shot? Not sure what it is but it reads a little bit flat to me. Maybe more contrast/direction in the sunlight?

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Will Gibbons on May 26, 2017, 06:34:05 AM
Very cool concept. I think you could push it so it reads a bit better. The wood slats for the bridge look too thin I think. Also, maybe a slightly less over-head shot? Not sure what it is but it reads a little bit flat to me. Maybe more contrast/direction in the sunlight?

Thanks alot Will for taking a look.the whole bridge is made of bamboo and that's why those slats are thin.I tried to apply what you said and here is my result.  :)

Will Gibbons

For me this works a whole lot better. Easier to understand and more settling composition. Nice work.

NM-92