Work for Nike / PsCan - Zbrush - Keyshot

Started by diegoev, May 05, 2017, 07:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diegoev

Here is one of my works for Nike.
I'm working on:  Photogrammetry reconstruction, retopo and render.
Workflow is: Agisoft Photoscan / Zbrush for retopo, break apart shoe-sole and sole pieces, uvs, texture projection on each individual part-  And Keyshot for final delivery.
Then an animator uses the finished asset to create animations.
[vimeo]https://vimeo.com/197285563[/vimeo]

Nike logo is a registered trademark and shoe designs are property of Nikeā„¢

Will Gibbons

Nice. The mesh material looks like it could have some more sheen to it. I have some of these shoes and am very familiar with them. The 3D data and color looks great of course. I wonder what the animator is using. You can easily create something like this yourself in KeyShot. Also, the playback seems a bit jagged. Just a couple tiny items that could take a very good animation to great!

diegoev

Hi Will. Thanks!!!.
The turntable whas just for budget approval. In fact, this is the first piece of the job.
The jagged rotation appeared after the video whas upload to vimeo I guess it whas a compression issue.

I make a render test of every Sole scanned to check they are working fine in Keyshot. But my work is only to deliver the mesh, color and normal/displace textures. The final animations/renders are not yet public son this is the only material I have permission to show =)

Quote from: Will Gibbons on May 05, 2017, 09:55:25 AM
Nice. The mesh material looks like it could have some more sheen to it. I have some of these shoes and am very familiar with them. The 3D data and color looks great of course. I wonder what the animator is using. You can easily create something like this yourself in KeyShot. Also, the playback seems a bit jagged. Just a couple tiny items that could take a very good animation to great!

Will Gibbons

Really cool! Thanks for sharing. It's not a common workflow I see here on the forums. Always fun to learn how others are doing stuff.

DMerz III

Wow this is truly cool stuff, I keep hearing more and more about photogrammetry, I need to look into it some more.