My product renderings- Juicy update p. 8

Started by puyopuyo, September 27, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rembem

They look really good ........ oh shit, it's the competition ....... (sorry, I'm from Philips) haha

puyopuyo

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on October 08, 2018, 04:07:40 AM
All of these are so awesome. But as mentioned on behance I really like the orange highlight graphic technique you pulled off on that fan. Love to make something similar. I'm getting a gaming vibe from these.

Yeah you told me!  ;D
Looking forward to see your creation.
Thank you for your kind praise.

Quote from: rembem on October 09, 2018, 12:27:19 AM
They look really good ........ oh shit, it's the competition ....... (sorry, I'm from Philips) haha

That´s cool!
You guys make world class state of the art product renderings.
Congrats!  8)

puyopuyo

Here are new renderings of our podcast microphone set.
Probably the most complex model I had to make at my current job, but the lighting and rendering went really smooth.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Oh yes, the details here are mesmerizing! Love the grid and the details though! And it's so fun to light a model with a detailed grid such as did, don't you think?

What do you model in?

Will Gibbons

Magnus beat me to it. I want to know what you're modeling in this is beautiful. The microphone grille is so nice. Also... the artwork on the box... not KeyShot by chance, is it?

puyopuyo

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on October 12, 2018, 08:00:41 AM
Oh yes, the details here are mesmerizing! Love the grid and the details though! And it's so fun to light a model with a detailed grid such as did, don't you think?

What do you model in?
You are right it is so much fun to light a model like a microphone grill!  :)
I could light microphones all day long and leave work very satisfied in the evening- I have to recommend our purchase department to get lots of new microphones. 
:D
Quote from: Will Gibbons on October 12, 2018, 09:45:57 AM
Magnus beat me to it. I want to know what you're modeling in this is beautiful. The microphone grille is so nice. Also... the artwork on the box... not KeyShot by chance, is it?

It is all hardsurface modeling done in Maya with a little bit of cheating in ZBrush. And by cheating I mean that I perform boolean subtractions and then smooth over the edges to get a look as if it was one continous part with nice beveled edges in a very short amount of time.
The illustration on the giftbox was done by an Illustrator in Adobe Illustrator before I made the model- but the toon shaders in Keyshot are great and I have done this style of renderings for this purpose many times.

Thank you so much guys, it is really great for me to get a compliment for modeling, since it was below average for the longest of time!

DMerz III

Wow, this is good!

Also, I have that exact mic stand, lol, looks exactly like the real thing.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Oooooh yes, All shots are sweet. Very, very cool shots!

rembem

This looks awesome ........ one comment ..... the packaging looks like sh#t .....

scanner

puyopuyo

Quote from: DMerz III on October 16, 2018, 04:26:33 PM
Wow, this is good!

Also, I have that exact mic stand, lol, looks exactly like the real thing.
Cool, glad it looks lifelike!
Quote from: PouyaHosseinzadeh on October 17, 2018, 10:27:56 AM
Oooooh yes, All shots are sweet. Very, very cool shots!
Thank you very much!
Quote from: scanner on October 18, 2018, 05:10:04 AM
I'm delighted!
Awesome, thanks!

RRIS

I'm surprised to read you model in Maya + Zbrush, but it certainly seems to work for you :) (I would've expected to hear it's all Solidworks)
Nice work, very clear and informative renders. I'm sure you have some very happy customers!

puyopuyo

Quote from: RRIS on October 19, 2018, 03:16:03 AM
I'm surprised to read you model in Maya + Zbrush, but it certainly seems to work for you :) (I would've expected to hear it's all Solidworks)
Nice work, very clear and informative renders. I'm sure you have some very happy customers!
I know it´s a bit crazy... but it works, especially in combination with Keyshot!  ;D  Thank you.

This is an IP cam from a little while ago.

KeyShot

puyopuyo