My product renderings- Juicy update p. 8

Started by puyopuyo, September 27, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnus Skogsfjord

I've suspect I've mentioned it earlier for you, but besides awesome modeling and super clean visuals, I also love the graphics you put in your works!

puyopuyo

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 07, 2018, 10:01:27 AM
Clean as ever!

Thanks! :)

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on December 18, 2018, 06:19:12 AM
I've suspect I've mentioned it earlier for you, but besides awesome modeling and super clean visuals, I also love the graphics you put in your works!
Yep yep! I think they are great too, but actually most of the graphics from the last page were made by our new coworker.. :D Thank you!

puyopuyo

Couple of new renderings from a gaming mouse. I recently upgraded to Keyshot 8 and used displacement mapping on the nylon braid and photographic image styles to enhance the glow on the last image. Great features!

Serhan Yenilmez

I second that. It is so important for selling the design.

puyopuyo

Quote from: nacho_grande on December 22, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

I second that. It is so important for selling the design.

I think so too- that's why I post them here. I hope it doesn't come across like an ad for the products of my company. I would imagine if someone saw these with graphics in their Instagram feed they think it is a paid ad and dismiss them, so only renderings without them go into my Instagram account. :)

Also like I told Magnus I have a new coworker dedicated to creating graphics for our renderings and she did most of the graphics from the last 2 pages so I cannot claim ownership for them.

Will Gibbons

The mouse is your model too? I tried modeling one of them recently in CAD. So hard. haha

puyopuyo

Quote from: Will Gibbons on January 28, 2019, 10:15:56 AM
The mouse is your model too? I tried modeling one of them recently in CAD. So hard. haha

Seriously! Mice are the most difficult products to model imo.  They seem basic until you get to model all the hard edges and the transition between all the parts. :D And they are extra hard to render because you are used to see them from way up in daily life and they will always look much to fat if you put the camera on their level. To answer your question, in this case I was lucky to get CAD data for rendering.

Here are some shots of a new power drill.

Esben Oxholm

You are the king of clean product shots. Love it!

puyopuyo

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on January 30, 2019, 12:12:28 PM
You are the king of clean product shots. Love it!

DonĀ“t be silly- I have to keep a level head when making my next renderings...  ;) Thanks and cheers!

Will Gibbons

Esben called it, but I have to concur. Very clean. No better word for it. The one with the packaging takes the cake for me!

KeyShot

Incredible work! Product shots when they are best.

Kico

This forum should have a like button cos posts like these left me speechless ... but not saying anything feels not right to me.
Kico

puyopuyo

Wow, thank you all for your nice comments, they really boost my motivation!  :D Sorry for the late reply.
Here are some new renderings-
I started playing around with the models from Poliigon for some context shots recently as opposed to using stock photos.

Finema

Hi
Very good work ! bravo !
What material are you using for orange juice in the glass ?

Esben Oxholm

Great work as usual.
The context shot is really good!