Main Menu

Jbl speaker

Started by Elaheh Elmy, December 09, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elaheh Elmy

Hi everybody
I did this in keyshot 8, with lots of studios, model sets and also lots of displacements.... so now when I try to open its bip file, my pc run out of memory and shuts keyshot down... is there another way to access the file?! :'(

Ananth Narayan

Wow. I like your render.

Elaheh Elmy

scanner

Looks good! How pebble is made?

Öner

did you used PS, specially for pieces of stones.

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: scanner on December 09, 2018, 10:00:26 PM
Looks good! How pebble is made?
Thanks, just a few near the main model are simple Geometries  with textures from the photo and the rest is backplate image

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: Öner on December 10, 2018, 01:33:39 AM
did you used PS, specially for pieces of stones.
Yeah, just a few are actual geometry. The rest is a backplate image

Will Gibbons

Well, the rendering looks nice! Sorry to hear about the memory issue. How much RAM does your PC have? (just curious) Not sure if I know of a solution for you at this time.

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 10, 2018, 08:59:35 AM
Well, the rendering looks nice! Sorry to hear about the memory issue. How much RAM does your PC have? (just curious) Not sure if I know of a solution for you at this time.
Thank you for the compliment, it's a 12G RAM laptop, poor thing just freezes when I click on this heavy saved file :(

Will Gibbons

Ah, yeah. If you've got displaced geometry and some high-resolution textures, I suppose that makes sense.

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 10, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
Ah, yeah. If you've got displaced geometry and some high-resolution textures, I suppose that makes sense.
Yeah most of the details are displaced... thanks

Serhan Yenilmez

Wonderful looking pebbles... Product is also well modeled and rendered.  8)

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: nacho_grande on December 11, 2018, 06:25:04 AM
Wonderful looking pebbles... Product is also well modeled and rendered.  8)
Thank you sir

Masoud Zangi

Well done Elaheh. Really loved the mood and lighting of the scene. Other stuff is great too. (Kheyli Khub shode refigh damet garm ;)))

Elaheh Elmy

Quote from: Masoud Zangi on December 16, 2018, 06:03:24 AM
Well done Elaheh. Really loved the mood and lighting of the scene. Other stuff is great too. (Kheyli Khub shode refigh damet garm ;)))
Than you ,glad you liked it (dame shom ham garm mersi :)) )