Random stuff ( + The chosen one )

Started by Hossein Alfideh, January 09, 2017, 12:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrzej Orzecki

Great Hossein! I love your works, they are always full of creative and that kind of proffesional look. Maybe the only thing is a pattern of dirt on that tiles, which are a little to '' repeateble ''. But overall, a beautifuly done!

Best!

Josh3D

This look great man.  Love the shades you used.

Will Gibbons

TpwUK

Super concept, I like it all to be honest but two faults that stand out too much, the kerb looks to high and the car looks as though it's hovering.

Martin

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Andrzej Orzecki on May 12, 2017, 08:52:22 AM
Great Hossein! I love your works, they are always full of creative and that kind of proffesional look. Maybe the only thing is a pattern of dirt on that tiles, which are a little to '' repeateble ''. But overall, a beautifuly done!

Best!

Thanks alot dude for the kind words.I've fixed that,I always forget about that tiling problem.  :D

Quote from: Josh Mings on May 12, 2017, 01:52:00 PM
This look great man.  Love the shades you used.

Thanks Josh.I'm glad you like it.

Quote from: Will Gibbons on May 12, 2017, 02:26:38 PM
Cool, man!

High five!

Quote from: TpwUK on May 12, 2017, 06:41:07 PM
Super concept, I like it all to be honest but two faults that stand out too much, the kerb looks to high and the car looks as though it's hovering.

Martin

good to hear it martin! absolutely right,I tried to fix those problems.I also tweaked colors a bit more in PS and went for more yellow highlights on this.

nicordf

Awesome one Hossein! As Boyd is the great master of interiors, you have achieved the crown on exterior renderings!

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: nicordf on May 15, 2017, 09:08:03 PM
Awesome one Hossein! As Boyd is the great master of interiors, you have achieved the crown on exterior renderings!

Wow thanks alot Nico! I really appreciate it dude. :)

TpwUK

Hossein Alfideh

Hossein Alfideh

Just found this detail shot which I did long ago.I thought it would be nice to share with you all. :)

NM-92

Nice one ! A bit noisy back there, but nothing serious. Love the carbon material.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: NM-92 on May 22, 2017, 01:56:31 PM
Nice one ! A bit noisy back there, but nothing serious. Love the carbon material.

Thanks Nico!  :)

Hossein Alfideh

Made this scene with some old models from old scene.the whole books and stuff are from the tricycle scene and the clock comes from the safe house.

Hossein Alfideh

two other shots

Speedster

The nail polish is stunning, but the moldmaker needs to do a better job on cavity polishing!
Bill G