Various Renders (some random RenderWeekly challenges)

Started by JonWelch, July 07, 2017, 08:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: JonWelch on May 19, 2018, 05:51:17 AM
Thanks for the compliments guys. Hossein - I sure did. I recieved the pair as a Christmas present and knew right away that I had to build them. It was a bit of a challenge, but i think they turned out alright.

That sure looks perfect mate!

JonWelch

Just a bunch of random stuff I did for the last few weeks. :) Feel free to comment and critique.

The VW Beetle can be found on grabcad (https://grabcad.com/library/vw-beetle) But some additional work is required.

scanner

How sand in the picture Watch_Sand_HR is made? Especially interestingly as it is made on separate grains of sand on border with a thong.

Josh3D

You've been busy Jon! Love seeing your new work.

Eric Summers

Very cool! Those doughnuts look delicious, I want one!

Magnus Skogsfjord

They're all great, but I love the black sand watch one. The bokeh effect in the background from the sand reflection is so tasty!

JonWelch

Quote from: scanner on June 11, 2018, 11:16:08 AM
How sand in the picture Watch_Sand_HR is made? Especially interestingly as it is made on separate grains of sand on border with a thong.
This was made with the same process as some of the other watch renders I have done. You can find my walkthrough of it back on Page 5 of this thread (https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php?topic=19200.60)

Quote from: Josh Mings on June 11, 2018, 01:25:20 PM
You've been busy Jon! Love seeing your new work.
Quote from: Eric Summers on June 11, 2018, 01:57:11 PM
Very cool! Those doughnuts look delicious, I want one!
Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on June 12, 2018, 01:10:42 AM
They're all great, but I love the black sand watch one. The bokeh effect in the background from the sand reflection is so tasty!
Thanks guys! It's much appreciated

JonWelch

Just adding in these two renders I had forgotten about.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Oofff.. the metal details on that carabin are so so good.

Finema

DMerz III

Wow both of those additions are realllllllly stunning, great attention to detail.

JonWelch

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on June 15, 2018, 08:55:16 AM
Oofff.. the metal details on that carabin are so so good.
Quote from: Finema on June 15, 2018, 09:02:57 AM
Really good job
Like the details on textures  ;)
Quote from: DMerz III on June 15, 2018, 12:56:17 PM
Wow both of those additions are realllllllly stunning, great attention to detail.

Thanks guys. I really enjoyed building and setting up the Carabiner render. I have to admit, I love the textures as well. Thanks for the kind words.

Will Gibbons

JonWelch

Just another Cloche render, this time a 3 piece set.

Finema

Wondefull!
Just a little think about thickness of glass. It's a little strange